Residential Meal Plans
New resident students must participate in the Unlimited Meal Plan or the 15 Meal Plan for two full semesters. All other residents must choose any of the three resident meal plans; in all cases, a resident meal plan is required for a resident student living on campus.
Unlimited Plan comes with two (2) Meal Exchanges per week and unlimited access to the dining hall.
- $100 flex dollars
15 Meal Plan comes with five (5) Meal Exchanges per week. This would mean ANY 15 meals during a given week during operating hours.
- $150 flex dollars
10 Meal Plan comes with five (5) Meal Exchanges per week. This would mean ANY 10 meals during a given week during operating hours.
- $200 flex dollars
Meal Exchange is available at Lunch in the Cat’s Claw from the Meal Exchange Menu. Meal Exchange and Dining Hall entry cannot be combined during the same meal lunch period.
Frequently asked questions
You or your family may pay for additional Bobcat Bucks or add money to your commuter meal plan in the Office of Student Accounts in person or by phone at 1-800-704-4078 with a credit card, cash, check, or student account transfer (only when the student account has a credit balance).
Bobcat Bucks Plan Guidelines
- $100 initial deposit to open an account.
- Accounts must be replenished in increments of $25
- Balances are carried over from the Fall to the Spring semester only if enrolled in an Unlimited, 15, or 10-meal plan for the spring semester.
- Only refunded if the student withdraws from school
- Funds are non-transferable from account to account
- Funds must be used by the end of the spring semester
- Bobcat Bucks cards are available for non-residents, commuters, faculty & staff.